How it works
A better workflow
Replace unreliable freelancers and costly agencies for a founder-friendly team at a fixed fee.
- No more over-engineered products. We’ll help you build an effective MVP and iterate to product-market fit, reducing capital and time risk.
- Avoid paying for unnecessary agency members or wasting time managing freelancers. We’ll help you scale your team when it’s time, and manage the process, and the team, for you.
- Effortlessly manage your project board asynchronously. Keep track of your active, queued, and completed tasks with utmost convenience.
So good you’ll never need to look anywhere else.
- Add, and keep track of your active, queued, and completed tasks with utmost convenience.
- No need to part with equity or give out stock options, unless you really want to :-)
- No more surprises! Extend your runway with a fixed monthly price for a boatload of goods.
- Add as many requests to your board as you want. We’ll pick them up and handle them as they come in.
- Get your tasks completed in just a few days on average. We’ll iterate until you’re satisfied.
- Add your team to join in, submit requests, and keep an eye on their progress.
- We work for you, so you own 100% of the source materials and intellectual property.
- Have a call with an actual human to sync, brainstorm, demo, and plan head.
- When it's time to grow - we’ll help you find, onboard, and manage dedicated, skilled developers.
Scope of work
Everything you need
With over a hundred years of combined experience, we've seen it all and done it all, and still have a deep passion for what we do.
- Web Development
- SaaS Applications
- AI / Machine Learning
- UX/UI Design
- Cloud Computing
- Architecture Design
- Back-End Systems
- Front-End Coding
- CRM Integration
- Data Science
- 3rd Party Integration
- CMS Platforms
- Streaming Services
- Back-Office Systems
- Product Design
- Project Management
- Team Building
- Sprint Planning
- SaaS Platforms
- Retail & eCommerce
- Staff Augmentation
- and many more
When you become a member, you’ll get an entire team working on your project. So why not meet some of them?
We have plans for you.
Whether you're just starting out or already an established business, we'll create a plan to maximize your ROI.
- CTO as a service
- Software architecture, design, coding, devops and ongoing advice
- Unlimited projects / brands
- Unlimited requests (one at a time)
- Unlimited revisions
- Personal task board
- Ad-Hoc sync calls
- Easy credit-card payments
- Global compliance when hiring more developers
Got questions? We have the answers
Frequently asked questions
Why wouldn't I just find a technical co-founder or hire a full-time CTO?
Good question! For starters, the annual cost of a full-time CTO now exceeds $250,000, plus stock options (and good luck finding one available). Not to mention that you’d also have to give up a significant portion of your company for a technical co-founder. The reality is that a full-time CTO is an overkill for most startups, and you probably don’t need one until you have a decent-sized team.
With our service, you get the same expertise and experience at a fraction of the cost without giving away any equity. Furthermore, you can cancel or pause your subscription anytime, so you’re never locked in.
What happens when I sign up?
When you subscribe, you’ll receive an email with a link to your personal task board within one business day. The first task would be signing a confidentiality agreement. We’ll also schedule a call to get to know you and your business and to discuss your first request.
Is there a limit to how many requests I can have?
Once subscribed, you can add as many requests to your queue as you’d like, and they will be handled by us one by one.
How fast will tasks be completed?
It depends on the task and its complexity, but on average, most requests will be completed in 2-3 days.
Who's behind Automaze?
Automaze was founded by Ran Aroussi, a software engineer with over 30 years of experience in various industries. Ran has worked with companies of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises, and has helped them build and scale their products.
How does the pause feature work?
We understand you may not have enough design work to fill up an entire month. You may only have one or two tasks to perform at the moment. That’s where pausing your subscription comes in handy.
Billing cycles are monthly, based on five days a week or 22 days per month. Let’s say you sign up, use the service for 15 days, and then decide to pause your subscription. This means that the billing cycle will be paused, and you’ll have seven days of service remaining to be used anytime in the future.
What technologies do you work with?
We’ve seen and done it all, but our most common tech stack uses a combination of Node.js, Python, PHP, Bash, Go, React, Vue, Alpine.js, Tailwind, Bootstrap, Postgresql, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and GitHub. For UX/UI, we use Figma, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
How do I put in requests?
When you sign up, you’ll get your dedicated task board, where you’ll be able to add requests, communicate with us, and track the progress of your requests.
Adding a Google doc, wireframes, or recording a brief Loom video is recommended. If it can be linked to or shared in your task board, it’s fair game.
What if I'm not satisfied?
No worries! We'll continue to iterate and revise until you're 100% satisfied.
What if I only have a single request?That’s fine. You can pause your subscription when finished and return when you have additional tasks to perform. There’s no need to let the remainder of your subscription go to waste.
Are there any refunds if I don't like the service?
Due to the high quality nature of the work, there will be no refunds issued.
See if Automaze is right for you.
(it totally is)
Get a guided tour through Automaze, and find out how we can help you achieve success.Get started →